Iconic Resort in Ka’anapali Offering Traditional Guest Rooms and Beachfront Bungalows
Bask in this prime location on Maui’s most sought after beach – Ka’anapali, when you stay at this deluxe oceanfront resort. Twenty-seven manicured acres of lush tropical landscaping, three miles of crystal clear beach, three pools, Jacuzzi, tennis courts, bocce ball and more await you at this stylish resort.
Gallery & Pricing
Royal Lahaina Resort & Bungalows
- One of Ka’anapali’s Original Beachfront Properties
- Three Miles of Sun-Soaked Sand and Water
- Classic Tower Rooms and Hip Bungalow Rooms Available
- Tower Rooms – Bungalow Rooms: One King or Two Double Beds
Maximum Occupancy: 4
- One-bedroom Ocean Front Lanai Suite: One King plus Sofa Bed.
Maximum Occupancy: 4
Select the Package below to see Package rates at this hotel (without flights).
Amenities & Services
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker with Complimentary Coffee
- Electronic Safe
- Deluxe Bathroom Amenities
- Flat Screen TV
- Alarm Clock Radio
Resort Fee is $40 plus tax, per room, per night. This Resort Fee includes:
- Wellness Classes: Daily health and fitness classes from yoga to Zumba® and more.
- Hawaiian Cultural Classes: Daily Classes to be held including, lau hala weaving, hula lessons and ukulele.
- In-Room Coffee: Enjoy a selection of signature Kona coffee and tea from the convenience of your guest room
- Internet Access: High-speed internet wireless access in guest rooms and throughout the resort
- Phone Calls: Unlimited local and long-distance calls including up to 60 minutes of international calls per day.
- Sunscreen and After Sun Lotion: Reef Safe and available at the resort pool area.
- Self-service 24-hour workplace: Complimentary boarding pass printing and copying services
- Fitness Center: Daily access to the Fitness Facilities.
- Tennis Court Rental: One complimentary court rental per reservation at the Royal Lahaina Tennis Ranch
- Self-Guided Botanical Tour of the Royal Lahaina Resort
- Shuffleboard and Bocci Ball available oceanside of hotel
- Resort Shuttle Service: Ka’anapali trolley service to Whalers Village Shops/Restaurants and select Ka’anapali hotels
- Hawaiian Vintage Postcard per stay from the Royal Lahaina Trading Company
- Personalized Guest Messaging Service
- Refillable Water Bottle Stations
Inclusions are subject to change and based on availability.